Dave Wright testimonial | S-I Regimen

On 2/18/2016 12:25 PM, David Wright wrote:
Hi Lawrence,

I'd be delighted if anything I have experienced might be useful to you, this is great work that you do. Please feel free to use anything that you like! If it's useful I can pen a paragraph as I'm realising today just what I have been living with, and it was all there to see.

I am working through the SI Joint Pain Syndrome writings and videos, it's very clear from the check of the misalignment and self appraisal of twisting that my working side is my left, very very obvious. Just one session of unlocking this morning has stopped dead the discomfort, lengthened my back a great degree, and removed a huge part of the stiffness that I now can see was there. It's definitely trauma reflex as well looking back, from of all things falling a short distance from a helicopter, and a car crash where I was stationary and saw the other vehicle coming into me - bags of time for some strong cringe mapping, got medically sorted out but still walking like a wounded bird years after - that knocks on over time and really gets established, less and less easy movement as the body puts in layers over layers of bad body image.

Today I have been moving about very easily, and looking forwards to following more of the regimen when back home. My right IT band feels as if it just isn't there anymore now (I know it is, it's just completely free of tension and soreness). What a revelation.

I'll keep you posted, lots more to read and downloads to take up I'm sure!

Thanks again

Dave Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment